Norton Internet Security is an anti-malware program designed to give the users with the maximum safety while surfing the internet. Not only does this program manage the viruses away, it also deals with spam emails and phishing scams. What this means is that you are can feel fully free online, while the Norton Internet Security is securing you.
In general, users are affected with this anti-malware software. It’s admirable when it comes to managing the computer safe. It also protects the information you keep online, so there’s no worry that some hacker might steal your bank account or get an access to your social media profiles. The only issue users have with this program is that sometimes it’s too strict. In some cases, the Norton Internet Security firewall might prevent you from opening some legitimate pages.
The good news is that the Norton Internet Security firewall is simple to disable. Follow the below mentioned steps in order to turn on the firewall on your present device
- First, on whatever device you are utilizing, open the Norton product installed on it.
- On the home page of this software, click the settings button.
- Now, go to the detailed settings to see the complete configuration.
- Press the firewall button in the detailed settings column.
- To turn it on, go to the general tab and there see for the smart firewall area and there slide the slider to the one side.
- To display your responses, click the apply button and close this window.
- Finally, restart your computer and after this, you are done.
Turn Off Firewall on Norton Antivirus–
- Open the Norton control panel by double-clicking its icon in the system tray or by launching it from the Start menu.
- Click the “Settings” link to open the Settings window and then click the “Network” tab to view the firewall settings.
- Click the “Smart Firewall” option in the navigation pane at the left.
- Click the green “On” switch next to “Smart Firewall” to move it to the “Off” position and then click the “Apply” button.
- Select “Permanently” in the “Select the duration” box and click “OK” to completely turn off the Norton firewall permanently.
- Click “OK” to close the Settings window.
If, for some reason you decline to control the firewall of Norton Internet Security, it might be a sign that’s something more serious is wrong. If that’s not working, who knows what else might not be working perfectly. That is why, if this issue comes, you should contact Norton antivirus support number +1-866-641-8283 as soon as possible. The support executives will know how to assist you! They have the tools and the knowledge needed to fix this problem in no time.